Thank you for checking in!
Our Client Portal Will be Reactivated As soon as our FFL is Fully Set Up In Texas!
A Simple and Quick Way to Get Updates On Your Project!
Whether you drop-off or ship in your project, as soon as your firearm is in our possession, we offer the option to create a unique, optional and temporary online account for you, where you can access copies of the documents that you signed with our company, copies of the e-mail communications and shop footage of the progress on your project (pictures and video footage from the shop).
Your password and gallery link are unique, so no one except you and us can access the content of your file.
Our Agreement contains legal provisions for preventing both parties from share the login credentials with third parties.
What About Privacy?
If the Customer chooses to have this temporary account activated,
this is what he/she needs to know:
- The account is PRIVATE, as much as we can control the privacy setting.
The only two parties that We grant access to are one member of our staff and the Customer.
- The account is TEMPORARY. Once the Customer’s project is returned into the Customer’s possession, the account is terminated and all information deleted from the online platform.
- We do NOT archive the Customer’s data online. Once the online account is terminated, the Customer’s information is archived on our physical server. From that point on, the Customer no longer has access to the data, so all data must be saved before the termination of the online account, if the Customer wants to have a copy.
- ATF does not require access to our internal database. The only access ATF has, per their regulations, is to the Acquisition and Disposition Book, which is legally their document. ATF access to the A&D book is not influenced in any way by the Customer’s choice in having or not having an online temporary Customer account with us.
This temporary online account is a service paid for by Brubaker Arms Manufacturing, LLC, and it is made available to the Customer at no cost to the Customer, as a useful courtesy tool, which the Customer may choose to use or not to use.
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING
A TEMPORARY ONLINE ACCOUNT
1. ELIMINATES COORDINATING CHALLENGES
If you live in a different time-zone, having an online account represents a great advantage.
You can login at your convenience and get updates. No more waiting in line!
No more waiting for the holidays to pass to get an update!
2. ELIMINATES MEMORY ISSUES
When you drop off the firearm, we create the account in your presence (if you chose to have one) and we take pictures of the items dropped in your presence, and upload them as you wait. (It only takes a few minutes!)We're all humans. We all make mistakes.
Who kept the case? Were there additional parts dropped off? Was there a missing screw?
No more uncertainty.
3. LIMITS SCOPE OF WORK MISUNDERSTANDINGS
Copies of all signed documents (including Work Order and Contract), including the scope of the project and estimates are included in your file. You have access to everything that we have access to about your project.
4. REAL TIME UPDATES
Gather not only information about the project, but also see pictures and video footage from the shop. Make sure your firearm works before accepting the shipping.
5. YOU ARE IN CONTROL!
Chose to terminate the temporary account before the project is delivered to you?
It takes us 5 minutes to terminate it. Just let us know!