$1,000 GUNWORK LABOR GIFTCARD REDEEMABLE AT BRUBAKER ARMS MANUFACTURING
In order to show our support for the "Repeal I-1639" Movement, we are offering two $500 giftcards for labor, redeemable exclusively at Brubaker Arms Manufacturing. One $500 giftcard is available for one private individual who brings in most I-1094 signatures,
and one $500 giftcard is available for gun stores.
In total, we offer $1,000 to the individual and the store who bring in most signatures!
1. Individuals need to pick up the blank forms from our office and return them at our office by December 10th.
Stores can provide their own blank forms through the distribution network, but they need to return them to our office by December 10th. (We need to be able to count the signatures by ourselves.)
2. The signatures must be collected by you personally, one by one.
3. Contestants cannot gather forms collected by stores or other individuals and bundle them together and submit them all under one name.
4. Stores and individuals are equally welcome to participate.
There is one $500 gift-card available for the stores and another $500 available for individuals.
5. The giftcard expires within 6 months and it is not divisible between multiple projects. It can only be redeemed at our shop.
6. The giftcard only covers labor; parts, materials, shipping and tax not included.
7. Brubaker Arms reserves the right to change the rules if something impracticable happens
(foul play, accidents, acts of God, etc.).
For details, contact Ligia in the office at 405-501-8135.